Wednesday, September 2, 2009

See Spot Stew

I don't know what I was thinking wearing white today. Or any other day that I wear white. My ability to keep white clothes clean is similar to my ability to speak Arabic. I can't. I probably could if I really tried, but it would take so much effort and honestly, I'm just not that motivated. It's unfortunate that white goes so well with every other color -- such a catch 22 in the mommy world. It's easy, yet it's not easy... the story of my life. But what happened to my white shirt today was not a foreseeable misfortune. We went to the grocery store to pick up some essentials - you know, milk, salt, toothpaste, soda. When we got back out to the car, I left Jordan in the cart while I put Emma in the car. When I went to get Jordan, he was holding my soda, so I let him hold it while I put him in his carseat and then swapped it for an animal cracker. I finished putting the groceries in the car, got in the drivers seat, opened my soda, and then realized that Jordan shook my soda up before he gave it back to me.