Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ungentlemanlike Conduct

We left the doctor's office the other day and I held the door for the man behind us. He walked out the open door into the lobby with us and rushed around us to the next door. I was thankful because I had both kids with me and maneuvering out the door butt first can be a challenge when the door is heavy. So the man opened the door and... well, let it slam in our faces. Hmm. I re-opened it and ushered my little brood out right behind this man when Jordan decided to go all vocal. "Hey guy!" Jordie yelled to him (the man was only a few steps ahead of us). "You're rude! You are NOT a gentleman!" Geez it's one thing to be rude and have somebody confront you about it, but dude just got called out by a three year old for ungentlemanlike conduct. And on the other side of this, my toddler just stuck up for us. I'm a proud mommy! :)