Monday, December 21, 2009

NOOOOOO!!!

Jordan went upstairs to play yesterday. I thought that he was playing in his room, so I waited about two minutes before going to check on him (normally I don't let him out of sight and/or hearing distance for more than about 30 seconds... that's all it takes for him to cause major destruction... any longer and the destruction is often irreversible, unless of course he's playing in his extremely childproofed room). Anyway, I went upstairs to check on him and was horrified to find that he was NOT in his room. Instead, he was in the upstairs bathroom. Okay, not good. Never good. There is too much stuff to get into in a bathroom. Fortunately, the only thing he was playing with was Megan's toothbrush. He was brushing his teeth with it. Not so bad, really. But here's the kicker: he likes water on his toothbrush. The toothbrush was wet. However, the sink and tub were both dry. And I watched as my son dipped the toothbrush back into the toilet, swirled it around, and stuck it back in his mouth. Now the title makes sense.