Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dae's Mornin With the aies.

We had a rough night with Emma last night, and I ended up spending about four hours up with her in the middle of the night. So this morning at the crack of dawn when Emma decided she was ready to wake up, I think I appeared to Dave as a character you may have seen in The Exorcist. Not my finest moment. Fortunately, I am one very lucky lady, and Dave got out of bed and took Emma into the living room to play while I caught up on some lost sleep. When I finally crawled out of bed, I walked into the living room to a room full of bright and smiling faces. And "Guess what your son did?"...
I don't like that game.
"Look at your computer."
So I walked over and opened it up slowly.... In the middle of my keyboard, there was a small void. No G. No B. No V. Just little empty spots where the keys once were.

(I think Dae is fiurin out that it only takes four or fie seconds for aies to destroy EERYTHIN, ut the ood news is that I'm startin to feel less uilty when the aies destroy his thins.) Hehehe