Monday, November 30, 2009

Plop Goes The Weasel

I changed a diaper this morning. It was poopy. Moments later, the new diaper was also poopy. This is the sucky part of Thanksgiving. More food in, more diapers out. So I changed the second one. When I went to roll the diaper up to put it in the diaper genie, something was wrong. No poop. But there WAS poop in there. I saw it. But then it was gone. How does poop disappear like that? But more importantly, when poop disappears like that, where does it disappear to? The mystery was solved when Jordan plopped himself down in my lap to get his shoes on. 
Round and round the changing table 
The mommy chased the poopy
The mommy stopped
Twas on the boy's pants
Plop goes the weasel
I have no time the poo to find
I've no time to clean it  
Then he sits it's on our pants
Plop goes the weasel