Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Knew I Forgot Something

I thought I'd make a new kind of to do list last Sunday. My old write-it-all-down-cross-it-off kind hasn't been working very well, and I can pretend I have the flu all I want but the truth is that I don't have the flu- I'm just being lazy and I don't know why. But on Sunday I decided it must be the format of my to-do list that is the real and true problem. So I drew seven boxes on a piece of huge non-standard sized paper and started writing down tasks that I do each week and each day in the boxes. I decided to do laundry Monday/Wednesday/Friday so I wouldn't have to do it every day and I thought I could just agree to always make the Costco trip on Thursdays. Well, I forgot to put that I should update my blog on there so I forgot to write it for two days. But I'm not sure it would have mattered anyway because honestly I haven't done anything that I did put on the list either, although I did think about doing those things.