Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disasterd

I took Jordan in the shower with me today, just like any other day. And just like any other day, I noticed we had a little mildew farm growing. But today, I decided to get rid of the mildew farm. As I scrubbed here and there between shampoo and conditioner, I heard the shower door open and told Jordan to please shut it while I continued my mildew removal. Then I realized that, although he was a good boy and shut the door, he didn't shut it before bringing his blankie in and putting it over the drain. The blankie was sopping wet but it had been in the dirty laundry pile anyway so I didn't worry about it and let him continue playing with the blankie. Then, as I was rinsing my face and enjoying the smell of my new face wash, a new smell wafted through the nice clean shower. One not of soap or lather of any type. We had a shituation in the shower. A disasterd, if you will. Because not only was there poop in our freshly cleaned shower, but Mr. Bashful decided to "clean" the poop up on his own. With his blankie. Guess I'll throw out the idea of just tossing the blankie in the dryer this time. I love being a mom.