Friday, August 28, 2009

Toothbrush-er

I recently started buying toothbrushes in bulk. They don't sell little kid toothbrushes in bulk; just adult ones. But we need them. Not because we brush our teeth overzealously. Mainly because I'm a nice person. You see, Dave keeps his toothbrush in a drawer that Jordan can easily access. Jordan happens to love toothbrushes. He loves brushing his own teeth with them, but even more, he loves to clean stuff with them. Since toothbrushes are normally kept in the bathroom, there are all sorts of lovely things for Jordan to clean with Dave's toothbrush, as you can imagine. And although Dave would never know what Jordan did with his toothbrush if I didn't tell him (and I admit that on the rare occassion I am tempted by supressed-diabolical-passive-agression not to tell him), I am a nice person a lot of the time. Afterall, I wouldn't want my "oth" switched with an "ilet" either, when it comes to brushes.