Friday, August 21, 2009

Mmm...

One of my least favorite parts of parenting is probably when I pull disgusting things out of Jordan's mouth. I was trying to remember what grossed me out the most when I thought of a recent trip to Truckee. We were in Safeway picking up some things for dinner, and since it's really the only grocery store in Truckee, it's a pretty highly trafficked Safeway and it's extremely dirty. The carts are filthy, but we set Jordan in the basket of the cart anyway, thinking that it would be cleaner than the seat part near the handle. As we were browsing through the produce section, we noticed that Jordan was chewing on something. Dave walked over to check what was in Jordan's mouth, and pulled out a wad of somebody's old ABC gum that they had stuck to the cart. Lovely.