Friday, June 3, 2011

No Stanks

I got an opportunity to run a few errands yesterday without kids. Our Kenyan friend, Monta (okay, his name is Nelson but the kids have called him "Monta" from the beginning and now it has kind of stuck), has been staying with us and I had tons of errands to run, so he watched the littles and I escaped for a few hours of peaceful erranding.
When I returned home and asked Monta how it went, he laughed a little and said the kids were good. Yay! It wasn't until a few hours later that he spilled the story...
Jordie came and asked Monta for some wipes. Monta, being the innocent soul that he is, thought nothing of it. That is, until Jordie came screeching out of the bathroom moments later yelling "I did it!" ... Then promptly bent himself over in front of Monta, spread his cheeks with his little hands, and shouted "See- all clean! .... High five?" 
Sometimes I underestimate Jordan's ability to disgust and humor people simultaneously...