Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ugh

Sometimes I wake up and think about all of the things I have to do for the day. I usually make a to do list when I have a lot of things that need to get done. Sometimes I put really stupid things on my to do list just to feel like I did more than I actually did. I'll write things like "make the bed" and "brush my teeth", just so I can cross them off and feel productive. The problem is when I have one of those no-sleep nights with the babies and I wake up feeling like somebody sprinkled salt in my eye sockets and snuck Nyquil into my coffee. Then I start putting things on the to do list like "change Emma's diaper" and "eat". Today is one of those weeks. One of those weeks where I'm wearing clothes I dug out of the dirty laundry basket because I don't want to fold the laundry that has been sitting in the dryer for a week. And I certainly don't want to rewash the laundry that has been sitting in the washer for a week. I know it's just a button to press. I'm just not into pressing it today.