Friday, September 4, 2009

Big Headed

I don't understand why all baby clothes aren't made with stretchy neck holes. It makes no sense to make an article of clothing for a 3-6 month old baby that has a neck hole that only a newborn head could fit through. Am I supposed to just leave her head inside the shirt? Maybe it's just a breathing hole? What amazes me is that the more expensive the clothes, the more likely they seem to have this tiny neck hole problem. The worst part is that sometimes I don't realize that the hole is too small right away. It's a bit of a squeeze, but I can get Emma's head through there when I put the shirt on. But her head is not shaped the same for the shirt-off part. What goes in does not always come out. I guess we pay more for that cute little stylish rip that we get to create for the shirt-off part. I know why they include that extra button now.